Thursday 13 January 2011

20/20

My 20/20 PowerPoint is about my collection of badges!


1- moody badges. I got them in the Tate Modern. When I looked at them I thought they were perfect to show people in what mood am I. But, no matter what, I'm always smiling!

2 - The thing I hate the most in this country... the weather! Cloudy, rainy and gray most of the time! I don't like it...


3 - It's in Portuguese and it means: "I'm not small, I'm concentrated!"
One of my brothers gave me this badge. Maybe to make me feel a little bit better when I look around and all I see is huge people!


4 - One of my favorites brands for jeans! My ex-boyfriend gave it to me, and so I've been keeping it. 


5 - I was on the street on Halloween day, dressed up as a witch and someone thought I deserved it, and so she gave me this badge


6 - I was in a pub, and we were the last ones to leave the pub, and when we were leaving I asked the barman if he could give me this badge, and after a few attempts he finally gave me the badge! 



7 - National Portrait Gallery, one of my favorites in London! The badge is simple and I just like it!



8 - Tate Modern! Absolutely amazing! One of the places I have to show to anyone who comes to visit me!



9 - Keith Haring. One of my favorite artists and social activist. His aim was bring art to people, so he achieved his first public attention with chalk drawings in the subways of New York. His drawings are simple, perfect, pop, colorful and unique! Absolutely brilliant!


10 - National Gallery! Because I love art, I had to have this badge. I also spent a hole day inside the Nation Gallery, just to see all the paintings. It was tiring but rewarding! 


11 - Because I'm an artist and because I like different stuff, I chose this badges because they have a different style. They're square! 


12 - Design Museum. Just amazing! And the badges...? GORGEOUS! I love them. Simple, nice, well done, stylish... 5 star!


13 - Design Festival in London! It was good, a little bit confusing, but the things I saw were good, innovative and, the most important, this festival promotes and shows to people places and shops who really care about design! 


14 - I love dance, it was one of my hobbies. And so, "The Place" is one of the best dance schools in London! I had the opportunity to see the hole school because my cousin is account manager of the dance company of The Place. 


15 - The first and the last badge were made by children. They are perfect. The middle one is for charity. What do they have in common? They all serve to raise money to help institutions.


16 - Underground. My second house!


17 - Pizza Express, where they try to make pizzas and proper Italian food, but they can't.



18 - Italy! I went to Milan and there is where the real pizzas and Italian food are made!



 19 - Because the world outside is a monkey business...

  
20 - ...I'm off for Christmas!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment