Friday 24 June 2011

MAJOR PROJECT - mapping!

 For my major project I came up with 4 ideas that I would like to explore: 
1. Self-Promotion as a graphic designer
2. Campaign
3. Re-brand a charity
4. Typograpy

1. Self-Promotion:
 Being a MA student that wants to find a job after finishing the course I found out that, to stand out of the crowd, I need to be original, creative and bring something new, be quircky and different. And so, I thought I could come up with something genius to present my portfolio. It could be a kit that could be an object with some kind of purpos. That object would contain inside my portfolio.




2. Campaign
Bring environmental issues to the public as a campaign. For example combining fashion with an environmental campaign is a good possibility to reach a great number of people!



3. Re-brand a charity
Pick a small charity and recreate a new brand for them, ir order to make it a bigger and more recognized. That would be an opportunity for me to explore an area I'm quite keen on - branding.



4. Typography
Exploring  typography. Create new typography. Explore patterns and type. Trying to take type to a new level.


I could use tong twisters to explore more typography and create perhaps, posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment