Thursday 21 October 2010

DESIGN RESEARCH METHODS - Task 1

Task 1 - 2Designers I'm interested and why


Alexander Girard


So, basically Girard known for his contributions for American Textile design. He is a designer who created textiles for the Herman Miller company, furniture for Knoll, the brand identity for Braniff Airways and some other stuff.
I really like the simplicity of his work! It's very colorful and flashy but at the same time he knows how to keep it simple. 


fruit-tree patern







Mikey Burton



I really like Mikey Burton's work. Again, it's simple but at the same time very graphic and very colorful! Quite often the image speaks for itself, and that's what I like the most in his work! Hiswork is very graphic, wich I really appreciate!








No comments:

Post a Comment